- Automotive Equipment Parts uses United States Postal Service, UPS and Fed Ex for shipping.
- We are not responsible for damages incurred during shipment and encourage you to purchase insurance for valuable items.
- We strive to provide the most up-to-date rates, however, please be advised that the shipping costs are subject to change at which point we will contact you for authorization before accepting payment.
Rates are governed by their respective carrier; Automotive Equipment Parts does not determine the shipping costs.
- Please note that we are not responsible for ensuring that your address is deliverable and additional carrier charges may occur if multiple attempts are made to deliver your shipment.
- Items are not shipped until payment has been secured. We process orders on a daily basis, Monday-Friday. If there are any issues with your payment, we will contact you promptly and work with you to resolve the matter.
- If you selected standard shipping:
- Your item(s) will be shipped within 1-2 business days (after payment has been secured)
- If you selected expedited shipping (Monday-Friday, before 3:00 p.m. AZT):
- Every attempt will be made to fulfill your request to have your item(s) delivered according to the respective carrier's anticipated delivery date (after payment has been secured)
We thank you for your business! Please contact us with questions or concerns.